Tuesday 7 August 2012

30 Day Drawing Challenge

                                                                                                     Evening all, it's been a wee while since I posted.
                                                                                                      I've been very busy, I'm currently working on a
                                                                                                   30 Day Drawing Challenge and I thought I'd share
                                                                                                          a few of my favourite days so far. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator + artworker based in Edinburgh. I like to make funny, quirky and downright weird things.

Followers